From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

I watch a lot of Brit TV on Netflix andHulu+.  One thing is the actors look
like real people and not likefashion models.  My favorite was "Utopia" and HBO
is redoing itwith David Fincher in charge.
Dang I missed the second series of Utopia due to being on holiday when it
started. Shall put it on my crimbo list.
It was good.

Did you see The Fall? Grim serial killer hunt, series two has just started over
here. Bit pointless if you missed the first but it's very well made and
decidedly disturbing.

As you say, pointless without having seen the first one. Gillian Anderson is
good in it, but to be honest I liked her role in "Hannibal" better and hope
she'll still be dropping in to the next season.

I remembered watching a US show called Flashforward a few years back, that was
great. One of the real US import triumphs. The entire human race blacks out for
2 minutes ad has a vision of what they will be doing in 6 months time. Quality
sci-fi, got any more like that over there?
Yeah, I liked "Flashforward," too, and wish it hadn't been canceled.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808