Re "I enjoyed the first one. The second one deteriorated terribly, IMO. Don't
intend to see the third":

 Make take exactly. The first was a harder-hitting dystopian sci-fi film than
I'd expected. But the follow-up movie was turgid. I was pleased when it
(finally) ended.

 I like Jennifer Lawrence. She has a sobering effect on screen which serves her
well in downbeat movies like Winter's Bone.

 I do have some career advice for her though: Jenny, dear, please invest in a
Polaroid camera and photo album for recording your treasured memories.

 I enjoyed the first one.

 The second one deteriorated terribly, IMO.

 Don't intend to see the third.

 Chances are your answer is wrong, as this article about the difference between
our perceptions and reality points out.

 Here's a hint:  He's the highest-grossing-at-the-box-office action star of all
time, and is about to set a new record by appearing in the highest-grossing
film of the year for the second year in a row.

 Here's another hint:  It's not a he.

 http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj

 I saw The Hunger Games the other day, rather enjoyed it actually which
surprised me as it sounded like a bit of a teen movie but there was more too it
than I expected. And it could have been really gory just for the sake of it but
it was quite touching. I must be turning into an old softie.

 JL was really good in the lead role. And I liked the bit with the hornets.

 Might even treat myself to the sequel, I think a bit of development in how the
society works and got where it was might make it an even better film.

        • Re... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808
  • [FairfieldLife]... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]