 "I suppose it's not completely beyond the bounds of the possible that UFO
sightings and crop circles could be their way of gently getting us used to the
idea that we're not alone."
 That's right, they are not in a hurry. If they had landed on the lawn of the
White House or created a Crop Circle carved in stone at Piccadilly Circus many
would go into shock (not Sal obviously, he would find some Scientific
explanation even if only he had heard of it). Basically they choose when they
want to be seen as they at will are able to switch into frequenzies making them
invisible to most people.
 They have definately step uped their appearences here and sightings are now in
the thousands this year, but according to Mr. Benjamin Creme mass showing by
our Space Brothers is not in the cards anytime soon.

 Nope, there's no end to the crazy shit.

 I wonder what the aliens would say if they landed and the first question
anyone asked was "How do you do crop circles in the dark?" They'd get straight
back on their ships and take off.

 I do like the idea of a stone circle carved in Piccadilly circus, that sounds
a bit harder than pushing a plastic garden roller round a field. And more
convincing to us sceptics because it's difficult and might take a technology we
don't currently have. That's what is lacking crop circles which is why they are
so easy to explain.

 So why don't the Space Brothers do a stone carving in London rather than creep
around fields in the west country at 2am? If they want us to take them
seriously....

 5.  Crazy shit.  There would be no end to the crazy shit.

 I suppose it's not completely beyond the bounds of the possible that UFO
sightings and crop circles could be their way of gently getting us used to the
idea that we're not alone.

 I can't believe you think the below responses are hefty enough to make this
conversation worthwhile.

You've merely tried to smack me around, as usual, with axiomless assertions.

Do you ever play fair in a conversation?

I'll leave it, as usual, for the rest of the crew here to decide if you're just
being a prick or have any traction at all in the "what would happen
speculations."

I "get into it" here with various parties, but almost always, I find a foul
dis-ingenuity afoot......making closure or conclusion impossible.  Smarm and
snark are embraced while honesty is considered naive.

I sincerely think that you don't care about clarity.  Just a fucking troll, are
ya?  It's like you're a rat caught by one leg in a trap -- scared, small and
prepared for your last actions to be vicious despite the obvious doom.

And god damn it I've tried again and again to start afresh with new topics with
you, but you just keep putting "look at the putz Edg" as your trump card.
You're about as bad as Willy, ya know?  Gotta look at that, bub.  You're
shooting from the hip most of the time to prop up a persona -- gotta get tiring
I'da thought, but you seem to have endless energy for indulging in "stupid
flailing."

And if aliens land and you say even a single word about them, I'll make it my
mission in life to find you and smack a pie on that silly ass smirk into which
your face is frozen.

Still reading?   Can't get enough abuse?  Is this the reason you troll, so that
others will expose your brokenness?

Even when you attack Nabs or Willy, you're off base and unconvincing.

Still reading?