*From:* Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
I can't believe you think the below responses are hefty enough to make this conversation worthwhile.

On 11/17/2014 2:15 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/I can't believe you think I have any interest in having a conversation with you. /*

These are the words of a True Believer:

/"Over the years, I saw him levitate, as in sitting in lotus and just lifting up off the chair and hovering there in midair for minutes at a time, sometimes telling a joke the whole time. Or in the desert, he'd just step up off the sand and onto a "staircase" that wasn't there, and just climb up and down it for a while, several feet above the ground.//"/ - TurquoiseB

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg12287.html