The bottom line is that Barry has failed to post a single PROOF that he witnessed any levitation events - they are all just reports of his subjective experience based on his feeble memory of 40 years ago when he was stoned out of his gourd and - any comments are merely his opinions designed to impress chat-room yakkers. There's probably at least one guy like this on every discussion group on the internet.

Monkeys are flying out of his butt.

Science doesn't support (no pun intended) human levitation - suspension in mid-air with no visible means of support. Everyone already knows that making claims of this sort on social media is /just a dick waving ego game./ The funny thing about this subject is the number of informants Barry had cowered into accepting his tall tales without question. Go figure./

"I've experienced enlightenment many times. In my case, these were fleeting experiences, and they come and go, and furthermore, BFD. These experiences were very real to me, and I am comfortable with talking about them as if they were real." - /TurquoiseB/

/http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg96217.html/

/>