 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 8:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Movie Quiz: Who is the biggest action movie
star in the world?

 He's entitled to his opinion, but he's completely and totally wrong.

 It would be one thing to render dialogue that isn't critical to being able to
understand the plot unintelligible...but to do that with dialogue that is
supposedly explaining How The Fuck His Supposed 'True Science' Works? That's
simply mistreating and abusing the audience, for no other reason than because
he can.

 I think he's caught David Lynch Disease, and is trying to be obscure just to
be obscure, in an attempt to get good reviews from critics who...uh...give good
reviews to shit they don't understand, mistaking lack of coherence for
profundity.

 I still thought the movie was interesting, but to be honest his brother
Jonathon's writing and production for his TV show "Person Of Interest" are much
better than Christopher's in this movie. Compared to the consistently good
quality of "POI," this movie comes across as an exercise in amateurish
ego-posturing and Not Giving A Shit About The Audience. I would willingly watch
any episode of "POI" again, but would not willingly watch either "Interstellar"
or his previous film "Inception" again. Why *reward* someone for intentionally
making a movie difficult to follow or understand?