Katy Perry is now the biggest selling digital singles artist in America.

 Perry has two methods of battling jet lag.
 “One, my meditation, which I use all over the world; transcendental meditation
really works because it’s a very deep rest and relaxation. And then movies,”
she says."
 Katy Perry: Beating Jet lag and Australia’s help with new fitness campaign
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

 Katy Perry: Beating Jet lag and Australia’s help with ne...
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671
 KATY Perry has the knees of fast bowler. About half an hour before she takes
the stage for her Prismatic concert, an assistant brings in a heat pack that
she ...

 View on www.news.com.au
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

 Preview by Yahoo