"Judy was right about this guy. Go figure."
 The Turq's real problem is so lama-brainwashed that he actually believes that
compassion will solve the problems of this planet. Nuclear radiation and the
possible rise of sea levels is nothing compared to our lack of compassion !
 Go figure indeed.

 I sincerely think that you don't care about clarity.  Just a fucking troll,
are ya?  It's like you're a rat caught by one leg in a trap -- scared, small
and prepared for your last actions to be vicious despite the obvious doom.

 And god damn it I've tried again and again to start afresh with new topics
with you, but you just keep putting "look at the putz Edg" as your trump card.
You're about as bad as Willy, ya know?  Gotta look at that, bub.  You're
shooting from the hip most of the time to prop up a persona -- gotta get tiring
I'da thought, but you seem to have endless energy for indulging in "stupid
flailing."

 Even when you attack Nabs or Willy, you're off base and unconvincing.

 Still reading?