Maharishi's technique of TM, that it can be successfully taught to anyone, by
anyone, by systematizing both processes, is a work of spiritual genius. Easily
the greatest invention of the 20th century, if not the millennium.

 Yes, and she is a role model for millions of youths all over the world.
Apparently she speaks of TM whenever she can and initiations is jumping
wherever she goes. Like you said, to be able to do what she does and stay sane
is quite an accomplishement.
 The Turq and MJ obviously being born with much heavier baggage one imagines
what TM could do for them. Reaching out even to these fellows Maharishi showed
real, practical compassion !

 I've heard very little of her music, nonetheless, she looks like a very
self-aware person, very clear and focused - probably took to TM, like a duck to
water. I cannot imagine the grueling schedule, and the constant attention of
millions of fans, while continuing to produce and perform, and at the same time
remain aware of who you are, and continue an every day life, of getting fed,
and rested, and loved. Not very many can do that, and survive, much less
thrive. Must be an unbelievable ride!

 Katy Perry is now the biggest selling digital singles artist in America.

 Perry has two methods of battling jet lag.
 “One, my meditation, which I use all over the world; transcendental meditation
really works because it’s a very deep rest and relaxation. And then movies,”
she says."
 Katy Perry: Beating Jet lag and Australia’s help with new fitness campaign
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

 Katy Perry: Beating Jet lag and Australia’s help with ne...
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671
 KATY Perry has the knees of fast bowler. About half an hour before she takes
the stage for her Prismatic concert, an assistant brings in a heat pack that
she ...

 View on www.news.com.au
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671
 Preview by Yahoo