 How do you know that global warming is the biggest threat ? According to some
methaphysists we would all be dead long ago if our Space Brothers didn't
initiate their programmes to neutralize nuclear radiation here right after
WWII. Radiation our instruments are far to crude to register.

 I don't think amounts of radiation that can seriously harm living things is
hard to measure. Geiger counters and other means of measuring radiation were
developed decades ago and they have only been getting more advanced and
sensitive. I'd have to disagree with you on that one, Nabby.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation