Geiger counters measure but the crudest harmful radiation. When our
communication with the Space Brothers goes to the next step it will be seen
that their greatest contribution to this planet was that they saved our lives
by neutralized extremely dangerous radiation. A work that has been, and
continues to be, in co-operation with the Hierarchy of Masters of which
Maitreya is the most advanced and Guru Dev,  Mary and Jesus from Nasareth
prominent members.

 How do you know that global warming is the biggest threat ? According to some
methaphysists we would all be dead long ago if our Space Brothers didn't
initiate their programmes to neutralize nuclear radiation here right after
WWII. Radiation our instruments are far to crude to register.

 I don't think amounts of radiation that can seriously harm living things is
hard to measure. Geiger counters and other means of measuring radiation were
developed decades ago and they have only been getting more advanced and
sensitive. I'd have to disagree with you on that one, Nabby.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionizing_radiation