*From:* Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, November 17, 2014 6:32 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Okay, let's put it on the table: UFOs

Now, I shouldn't be surprised that you said this, because you say you saw levitation, and frankly, I would equate "levitating" to "alien landing" in how strongly human-mindset-impacting either would be if the world was given all the proofs necessary to KNOW instead of believe. And there you are saying you saw it and, so I guess, you're saying that that experience didn't do "all that much of anything" to you, so probably aliens wouldn't change your world either.