On 11/18/2014 11:16 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

I just wish we all knew if you became psychotic from TM and TMSP or listening to other hucksters like Creme.

/What I want to know is if you became psychotic from the TM and TMSP or the cognitive dissonance of listening to rebel yells./

*From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:14 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Okay, let's put it on the table: UFOs

Geiger counters measure but the crudest harmful radiation. When our communication with the Space Brothers goes to the next step it will be seen that their greatest contribution to this planet was that they saved our lives by neutralized extremely dangerous radiation. A work that has been, and continues to be, in co-operation with the Hierarchy of Masters of which Maitreya is the most advanced and Guru Dev, Mary and Jesus from Nasareth prominent members.