On 11/18/2014 7:12 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Actually, Barry, you've discounted Maharishi's progress on the spiritual path as someone who had achieved nothing. At the same time you've discussed your experiences practicing his technique, which happen to coincide with the signposts of higher consciousness outlined by M.

I always had a feeling that it would emerge that you would in some way appoint yourself as being the "One".

Maybe consider changing your handle to "Neo turq", or "Neo Barry"

No need to be modest about it.

Come out of the closet, boy.

It's an amazing case study, Steve. So, I wonder how a guy like Barry could get so totally turned around in such a short space of time?

Why would anyone upload mystical phrases to their own web site, and then go on a public news group and disclaim everything they just wrote? Go figure.

From Barry's own web site:

/"You don't need to be able to absorb a tremendous amount of the mystical kundalini to realize God. It's not necessary. You can do it through the supraconscious light; that is the easier way."/ - Rama

http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind/rtm03.html

*/It's not so much a rumor, more of a sales pitch or claim, but I've always gotten a chuckle from "TM is the fastest path to enlightenment on the planet," coming from an organization that in over 50 years has been unable to produce even a single person they can point at and say, "This person is enlightened, and got that way as a result of practicing TM."
/*
*/
/*
*/Think of it...over 50 years with a single "success story" they're willing to present in public, and they still claim to be "the fastest path."
/*
*/
/*