What the hell is the matter with you folks? How can you sit here, calmly
discussing sciency shit, when the guy in charge of the science wore a tacky
shirt? Priorities, people! Sheesh!

 The Philae lander has detected organic molecules on the surface of its comet,
scientists have confirmed. The compounds were picked up by a German-built
instrument designed to "sniff" the comet's thin atmosphere.
 OK - so organic molecules aren't life as we know it, but they were found on a
measly comet. Pity we've lost the phone connection - just when the conversation
was getting interesting.
 Cool! That's just the sort of thing it was after. Just think, they'll be more
than 3.5 billion years old and the very same stuff that we are ultimately made
of, sitting on a comet all that time. That's my sense of perspective satisfied
for the day. Cheers!

 And apparently, they think Philae might come back to life when it gets closer
to the sun. So maybe there's more..