Haha, drooling it is :-) And more and more I run into these very well-behaved,
bright young people, they have a sweetness about them I honestly can't remember
anyone at my schools had.
 I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this: One afternoon in the mid
70's Maharishi came to the lecturehall and simply said; "From this morning the
channels are open for more evolved souls to take birth".
 Some time ago just for fun I joined a march against the use of furs and the
appalling fur-industry, mostly to do some snaps. What I realized was that the
vast majority were very Young, many as Young as 13- 14 years old and hardly any
above 50 at all. It was a very inspiering moment and I strongly felt

 "The future of mankind is Bright, and that is Our delight"
  - which was Maharishi's departing Words.