They might have a better idea of the possibility if they can locate where it
is. So far they have discovered it was photographed from Rosetta about 15
minutes after it bounced the first time, but have not yet located any
additional images after that time.

 Rosetta imaged Philae during its descent -- and after its bounce | The
Planetary Society
http://planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2014/11171502-rosetta-imaged-philae-during.html

http://planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2014/11171502-rosetta-imaged-philae-during.html

 Rosetta imaged Philae during its descent -- and after it...
http://planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2014/11171502-rosetta-imaged-philae-during.html
 This morning ESA released a set of images of the Philae lander taken by the
Rosetta orbiter during -- and after -- the lander's first touchdown. The images
co...

 View on planetary.org
http://planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/2014/11171502-rosetta-imaged-philae-during.html

 Preview by Yahoo

 ESA scientists have stated that Philae may wake up again, when its batteries
are recharged by the sun, to do more work in the near future.

 The Philae lander has detected organic molecules on the surface of its comet,
scientists have confirmed. The compounds were picked up by a German-built
instrument designed to "sniff" the comet's thin atmosphere.
 OK - so organic molecules aren't life as we know it, but they were found on a
measly comet. Pity we've lost the phone connection - just when the conversation
was getting interesting.