 Thanks. It's because the world is transforming so fast most old people are not
able to adjust, and most posters here are just that; old. Even the idea that
Maitreya is in the world makes the Buddhist's go bananas since they believe He
will not incarnate in another 330.000 years from now.
 It's all over; this clinging to stale, outdated, old ideas.
 As expected really since their minds are no longer exposed to infinity.

 "The future is bright, and that is our delight."

I just hope you aren't too disappointed when the new and fresh ideas turn into
old and stale ones by virtue of the fact they never happened. But I suppose
they'll be replaced in turn by some other newer and fresher ones, that's gotta
be a law of nature.

 "Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes that see reality"

 Geiger counters measure but the crudest harmful radiation. When our
communication with the Space Brothers goes to the next step it will be seen
that their greatest contribution to this planet was that they saved our lives
by neutralized extremely dangerous radiation. A work that has been, and
continues to be, in co-operation with the Hierarchy of Masters of which
Maitreya is the most advanced and Guru Dev,  Mary and Jesus from Nasareth
prominent members.

 Nabby, I don't know why people harangue on you for your beliefs. I love them.
They are fascinating and they are incredible and I mean this in the most
positive of ways. Keep on being who you are and following your North Star,
wherever it may take you.