turquoiseb wrote :

 From: "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Just let'em try to run that stinking global climate changing pipeline across
the Global Country of World Peace here! They'll see a real fight then.

 Peace indeed. Do you see a contradiction here Buck?

 Just more macho posturing from "Buck." Meanwhile, some people create not only
more gentle protests, but more effective ones, protests that actually work:
 LEGO: Everything is NOT awesome - Greenpeace International | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152341707363300

 https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152341707363300

 LEGO: Everything is NOT awesome - Greenpeace Interna...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152341707363300 Here’s the video that
was causing such a ruckus this week. After it racked up over 3,000,000 views,
it was blocked on YouTube over a copyright claim....

 View on www.facebook.com https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152341707363300
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]