------ Forwarded Message
From: Yahoo! Groups Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 18 Nov 2005 21:35:18 -0000
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Yahoo! Groups - improved photos experience
Starting the week of November 21st, we will be upgrading Yahoo! Groups photos. Not all groups will be affected immediately; the changes will take place gradually over a 4-6 week period.
The upgrade will:
- allow for moderation of the photos uploads (in the same way you currently can moderate messages);
- alert users on the web site when new photos are uploaded;
- display all recently posted photos on a special "new photos page";
- offer a larger display option for photos.
However, the change also means you will no longer be able to place a photo album in another photo album, nor add photos to a group without putting them in an album. For existing groups that are using these features, folders in your group's photo area that are currently stored in other folders will be brought to the top level; while photos that are currently not in any folder will be automatically added to a new album called "Miscellaneous".
If you want to preview the new Yahoo! Groups photos functionality, you can test drive it at the special photo upgrade beta group <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/groups/communications/photos2/**http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.yahoo.com%2Flocal%2Fphotosupgrade.html> we have created. Please feel free to jump into the group and tell us what you think or simply email your feedback to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------ End of Forwarded Message
To subscribe, send a message to:
Or go to:
and click 'Join This Group!'
|Maharishi university of management||Maharishi mahesh yogi||Ramana maharshi|
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "FairfieldLife" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.