I'll be there for the cigars and brandy - say, 8-ish?

 Festive Winter Celebration

 Fulfillment
 Enlivening Bliss and All Possibilities –
 Heaven on Earth

 Sunday 7th Dec at 2 pm

 You are warmly invited to join us for a special
 celebration of our newly renovated Peace Palace
 and to welcome the festive season

 Inspiring knowledge and video
 Good news
 Group meditation
 Fabulous food
 Live music – flute and guitar
 Joy and merriment

 Please arrive by 1:50 pm so that you can comfortably
 join us for the group meditation that starts at 2 pm.
 After the celebration, meditators and sidhas are
 welcome to stay for evening group program

 Maharishi Peace Palace
 188 Soaring Heights Drive, Boone NC 28607

 We look forward to seeing you and
 send greetings of the season!
 Festive Winter Celebration – Dec 7
http://www.icontact-archive.com/0M2xWGruG5mb9I4PxO9ScJFtt6KA-wib?w=2

http://www.icontact-archive.com/0M2xWGruG5mb9I4PxO9ScJFtt6KA-wib?w=2   Festive
Winter Celebration   Fulfillment Enlivening Bliss and All Possibilities –
Heaven on Earth   Sunday 7th Dec at 2 pm   You are warmly invited to join us
fo...

 View on www.icontact-archive...
http://www.icontact-archive.com/0M2xWGruG5mb9I4PxO9ScJFtt6KA-wib?w=2
 Preview by Yahoo