Dump Verizon. Obviously you are under no obligation to them using a 10 year old phone. Verizon uses CDMA which is hard wired into the phone. Use a carrier that has GSM as that uses SIM cards. Buy a no contract phone and get a SIM care for your carrier as a prepay. I have my prepay set up to automatically refill each month. You can move your cell number to the new carrier too. If you don't like the carrier stop the prepay and get another carrier. Some folks use more than one carrier and just change the SIM card when needed.

Cellular companies seems to be run by the great great grandsons of old west snake oil salesmen. Be wise and you won't be a mark for them and waste money.

On 11/19/2014 11:39 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, it sounds like a great phone. But I think I gotta go with Verizon approved brands because I have about $200 worth of calling credit on my current phone which gets hot after I've been on it for 30 min. Wonder if there's any brain damage (-:

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:01 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] New Phone for Share, was meditation is job one for Jerry Seinfeld

/Share, did I tell you that the LG Tribute has a front-facing camera and flash?/

On 11/17/2014 11:16 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com <mailto:sharelon...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, my cell phone is 10 years old. I think I need a new one. Any suggestions?

/Get the *Virgin Mobile USA* Android LG Tribute 4G LTE for $59.95 at Best Buy or from Virgin Mobile for $79.95; and the Virgin no-contract plan with unlimited data, text and talk for $35.00 month?/

/http://www.virginmobileusa.com//

alt

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
                • ... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]