Re "You are far too subtle for him - and deep thinking. ":

 You also. I noticed from a previous post of yours (if I'm not misremembering)
that you approved of David Bentley Hart's The Experience of God: Being,
Consciousness, Bliss. Like you, I find that style of approaching the subject
like mother's milk. You either get it, or you don't!

 Re "Scientists "easily moved to tears?" I think not.":

 I was referring to the chap who wore a gaudy shirt which offended some
Twitters and so he then had to do a cry-baby routine to show contrition.
Haven't you seen the clip?

 Re "allowed their emotions to delude them into believing that the world around
them was designed rather than just evolved:

 I don't think the world *was* designed! My post was referring to the merits of
the "design argument" - it has more force than atheists accept. I'm as coldly
objective as your computer. Of course the world is evolving - so consciousness
is constantly being surprised; learning from its missteps; and moving on.
 For Mercy has a human heart,
 Pity a human face,
 And Love, the human form divine,
 And Peace, the human dress.
 (Blake)

 Seraphita, I fear Blake is lost on bawee. You are far too subtle for him - and
deep thinking.