 From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 9:01 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pipeline Protest

 Funny thing is, the oil will flow one way or another.Does it make it's way  to
refineries via a stable pipeline, one of thousands or by way of truck or
train/. How many rail way accidents have we seen this past year involving the
movement of oil?We see tanker cars off rail, spilling the crude, leaving a
greater environmental mess to clean up, using tax dollars that could be used
more productively.< Meanwhile, a female US senator is about to lose her job
because  her party and President refuse to build the pipeline which offers high
paying jobs, so sorely needed. These protests, great or small, puts Republicans
in a very good light, fighting for more jobs against a president and party who
don't care how people live but that they just get their vote.< An oil glut
means greater competition for petroleum dollars. Fewer *bucks* for Arabs and
Persians that would use those dollars to do harm. It means cheaper
transportation for us and our goods that move about the country and world. It
means more money in our pockets to do the things we want to do like buying that
new mantra or that extra jar of Amrit or a PK package or even more research on
more efficient energy sources and production. We just keep shooting ourselves
in the foot to look like we *care*.