I have to thank the person who just forwarded a quote from Jimbo The Faux
Enlightened to me, cuz otherwise I wouldn't have seen it and laughed this hard.
The quote was:
           "Good example is Barry's naked and raw envy of my enlightened state."
I really LOVE this, because it actually tops JohnR's ludicrous and clueless,
"Atheists are really angry at God" quote. That one was laughable because he
managed to convince himself that people who don't believe in a God are "really"
angry at the being they don't believe exists. I foolishly thought that nothing
could *possibly* be more stupid than that.

But now comes Jimbo's quote, putting JohnR's in the shade.  :-)
The person WHO CANNOT PRODUCE A *SINGLE PERSON* WHO BELIEVES HE IS ENLIGHTENED
somehow wants you to believe that I am *envious* of him for being enlightened.

Did these people spend their time in meditation sniffing glue? What *happened*
to their brains to make them this dense? I've honestly met more intelligent
turnips.  :-)  :-)  :-)
Free clue, Mr. Enlightened Trailer Trash -- NO ONE believes you are
enlightened. Thus NO ONE is in any way "envious" of your "enlightened state."
You're just demonstrating the extent of your narcissism.

        • [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]