All this indicates is that Barry has no other place to go for his philosophical
musings.

 If things follow script, we'll get the "unworthy" post shortly.

 Oh, and we can expect a four pager from anataxius.

 If you were find out for sure that there is NO God, would you feel a sense of
loss, as if your life had been diminished in some way or wasted believing in
one?

 We non-theists wouldn't. It would have no impact on our lives whatsoever.

 If your answer to the question is "Yes," it seems to me that your faith in God
is based on habit, neediness and fear, not on any kind of positive belief.

    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]