/Yeah, Barry, I guess this is why you worked for a guy that called himself the "Zen Master Rama", who earned a black-belt in Chinese martial arts and philosophy.

This has got to be one of the clearest//examples of cognitive dissonance I've ever read. What is wrong with you - are you so desperate for attention that you have to whack eight million Asians on a Yahoo chat-room? Go figure./