On 11/20/2014 7:08 AM, Share Long wrote:
dear FFL Person who has become turq's secretary...REALLY?!

/Barry does seem to be JELLOS.

I can understand why that could make an insecure person envious. But, why do you suppose Barry wants everyone everyone to see how badly he resents others success? But to post this confession on a public forum and risk being ridiculed is kind of bizarre to say the least. Go figure./

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:59 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] There IS someone on FFL dumber than JohnR !!!

*/I have to thank the person who just forwarded a quote from Jimbo The Faux Enlightened to me, cuz otherwise I wouldn't have seen it and laughed this hard. The quote was:/*
*/
/*
*"Good example is Barry's naked and raw envy of my enlightened state."*
*/
/*
*/I really LOVE this, because it actually tops JohnR's ludicrous and clueless, "Atheists are really angry at God" quote. That one was laughable because he managed to convince himself that people who don't believe in a God are "really" angry at the being they don't believe exists. I foolishly thought that nothing could *possibly* be more stupid than that.
/*
*/
/*
*/But now comes Jimbo's quote, putting JohnR's in the shade.  :-)/*
*/
/*
*/The person WHO CANNOT PRODUCE A *SINGLE PERSON* WHO BELIEVES HE IS ENLIGHTENED somehow wants you to believe that I am *envious* of him for being enlightened.
/*
*/
/*
*/Did these people spend their time in meditation sniffing glue? What *happened* to their brains to make them this dense? I've honestly met more intelligent turnips. :-) :-) :-)/*
*/
/*
*/Free clue, Mr. Enlightened Trailer Trash -- NO ONE believes you are enlightened. Thus NO ONE is in any way "envious" of your "enlightened state." You're just demonstrating the extent of your narcissism.
/*
*/
/*

              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]