Share wrote:
**

dear FFL Person who has become turq's secretary...REALLY?!

On 11/20/2014 7:15 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/It's someone who used to post here and who delights in seeing me mock the afflicted. I thank him for the occasional pointers he sends me to posts I would otherwise have never seen because of my filters. This one was just so perfect at demonstrating the extent of Jimbo's obsessive narcissism that I couldn't resist. Mea culpa. :-) /*

/You sound really JELLOS of Jim's success: apparently he has had a rewarding career, raised a family and is able to retire to a nice big house in California and enjoy life, in an enlightened state.

In contrast, you seem unenlightened, poor and depressed and envious. You sure don't sound like you've had a very successful career or have a home and a family. I could be wrong about this, but you do seem to be quite angry and disappointed in your current circumstances. What's up with that?/

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:59 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] There IS someone on FFL dumber than JohnR !!!

*/I have to thank the person who just forwarded a quote from Jimbo The Faux Enlightened to me, cuz otherwise I wouldn't have seen it and laughed this hard. The quote was:/*
*/
/*
*"Good example is Barry's naked and raw envy of my enlightened state."*
*/
/*
*/I really LOVE this, because it actually tops JohnR's ludicrous and clueless, "Atheists are really angry at God" quote. That one was laughable because he managed to convince himself that people who don't believe in a God are "really" angry at the being they don't believe exists. I foolishly thought that nothing could *possibly* be more stupid than that.
/*
*/
/*
*/But now comes Jimbo's quote, putting JohnR's in the shade. :-)/*
*/
/*
*/The person WHO CANNOT PRODUCE A *SINGLE PERSON* WHO BELIEVES HE IS ENLIGHTENED somehow wants you to believe that I am *envious* of him for being enlightened.
/*
*/
/*
*/Did these people spend their time in meditation sniffing glue? What *happened* to their brains to make them this dense? I've honestly met more intelligent turnips. :-) :-) :-)/*
*/
/*
*/Free clue, Mr. Enlightened Trailer Trash -- NO ONE believes you are enlightened. Thus NO ONE is in any way "envious" of your "enlightened state." You're just demonstrating the extent of your narcissism.
/*
*/
/*

        • [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]