 Especially for Sal and Turq!!

 OK, I confess. I'm really a Born Again Muslim Scientologist who believes a
giant, immortal extraterrestrial octopus teamed up with the One True God and
invented karma and astrology so that we can avoid the fires of Hell when our
opponent, the Christian One True God, stakes a claim on my eternal soul before
I get to the Nirvana room of the many afterlife's that I also believe I'll go
to before my next life on this plane of bliss if I don't attain a particular
state of unconsciousness.

 I've just been embarrassed to admit it, stuck in a foxhole as I am... Have a
yagya on me!

ATHEISTS DON'T EXIST! (ft. Jaclyn Glenn)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k

 ATHEISTS DON'T EXIST! (ft. Jaclyn Glenn)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]