On 11/20/2014 9:35 AM, fleetwood_macncheese wrote:

No one is just spouting empty words, except you, and the one in the dog house. I made the point a few weeks ago, when responding to Curtis, that Enlightenment means success in the world, with family, friends, career, finances, and general accomplishment of desires. Enlightenment by itself means nothing to a householder. Pure awareness, accompanying waking, sleeping, and dreaming, brings success. I find it hilarious when I say this, and the three of you clam up, like, well....clams.

/It's understandable that others might be JELLOS of your material situation, Jim, but most normal people don't display such emotions in public.

Years ago I stated that we are all enlightened at birth - all we have to do is realize our own birthright. //There's really nothing anyone can DO to get into the enlightened state - we are all born with it, but we lose it very early on due to karmic circumstances. All an individual can really do is try to provide for themselves the ideal opportunity for the realization to dawn.
////
//Rita and I worked hard all our life to get where we are, to be able to retire with a few bucks in the bank and enjoy life. All our children are grown up now, so we feel we've done what had to be done.

All along we've done the Work as householders, but w//e know that we are only going to get as much enlightenment as we are going to get. It's way too late for us to complain that others have more than we do.

We believe in Life - what it does to you and what you do back. /

So Buck as long as someone talks the talk, you just take him at his word? Shit, I screwed up - I should have claimed the same blabber when I first got on FFL, claimed enlightenment and done a "Meet the Enlightened Guy Tour" in Fairfield and cleaned all your wallets out. Lesson learned.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]