On 11/20/2014 9:33 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
dear Mea Culpa er, my concern is that the Folder Secretary may become a Turq Groupie (-:

/The real question is does anyone on this list still take Barry seriously? Or, does he just cause some minor amusement?

The ONLY respondents that seem to think he is relevant to the conversation is MJ. Even Xeno and Curtis don't seem to want to take up for him anymore because he is so confused in his ideas.//
//
// Barry has done a pretty good job of alienating everyone on this forum. It looks like he is being driven by pure ego now. Judy called him a poseur. Go figure./

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:15 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] There IS someone on FFL dumber than JohnR !!!

*From:* "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:08 PM

dear FFL Person who has become turq's secretary...REALLY?!

*/It's someone who used to post here and who delights in seeing me mock the afflicted. I thank him for the occasional pointers he sends me to posts I would otherwise have never seen because of my filters. This one was just so perfect at demonstrating the extent of Jimbo's obsessive narcissism that I couldn't resist. Mea culpa. :-) /*