On 11/20/2014 9:17 AM, fleetwood_macncheese wrote:

Dear Turq's secretary, please forward the following response (and his choice of puppy chow), to our common acquaintance:

So, the bottom line is that being in an enlightened state is a subjective state that defies any material proof. Having said that, someone, anyone, please explain to me what Barry meant when he posted this message below, because now I'm getting confused and you don't want to confuse the willytex.

/"I cannot expect anyone else to believe that these experiences had anything to do with enlightenment. And I don't. Also, I might interpret the experiences in my own way, but that doesn't mean that anyone else hearing them can't, and won't, interpret them differently. That they do so doesn't mean that they're attacking me, merely that they see things a different way, from another point of view." - /TurquoiseB

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg96217.html

Buck is not envious of me, nor is anyone else on this forum, except YOU. :-) :-) :-)

The question (for you) is, WHY?

*/Fine. If that's how low your standards are, then *you* can be envious of him.
/*
*/
/*
*/Since I've met canines who were more enlightened than Jim Flanegin, I'll pass, thanks. :-) :-) :-)/*