On 11/20/2014 8:42 AM, steve.sundur wrote:

maybe try skipping the gratuitous "slam" on occasion

(if you want a challenge, that is)

According to Barry's web site, Fred Lenz was /The Last Incarnation of Lord Vishnu/, so I guess Barry didn't skip the True Believer stage as he claims in this thread.

The real challenge is to figure out why Barry is so prone to tell fibs like this? He already invited us to read his book and view his web site. Go figure.

/"HIS BODY TURNED GOLD . . . . . . he began to shrink, then grow to tremendous heights. He raised his arms and a shower of energy rushed down onto us while lines of power pushed up through my spine. His body turned gold, then it turned into a doorway. It became an absence. I felt myself drawn into it and through it into other realities. I felt myself spinning, floating, turning in various directions, then expanding and contracting." - /Barry Wright/

*The Last Incarnation*
http://tinyurl.com/mh7o6jr/

*/Good for you. It would be easier for me because I skipped that annoying interim "belief" step. :-)/*

    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]