On 11/20/2014 7:21 PM, fleetwood_macncheese wrote:

Wasn't he walking his enlightened dog, too? Its a wonder he kept track of it all...

His dog is probably like Brian on /The Family Guy/ - the smartest one in the whole house.

But I still don't get why Barry would post a review of a pirated copy of /Intersteller/ that he watched on a 14 inch laptop, with Dutch captions.

We saw it on the IMAX screen in 70 mm in Dolby Surround Sound and it was great.

He didn't seem to enjoy the movie very much - something probably got lost in the translation. Go figure.

that's cool, Michael. One of the informants here went in and out of dimensions while simply walking through the city in which he lives.

We were all so envious, wishing we could be special like that.

The rest of us, sigh, can only take simple, uneventful walks, sigh.

There is no evidence for there being any multiverses

That's not true - there are any number of channels and New Age-y types who claim there are multiple dimensions all over the place.