 this page intentionally left blank

 Dear Jim, I have refrained from thinking about, responding to or reading
anything to do with bawee lately. (Okay, Edg's post got me excited, I have to
admit.) But I have finally figured it out; bawee does not actually exist. No
one like the way he acts could possibly be real. He is a product of a few
individuals who have created the equivalent of a sort of Frankensteinian
patchwork of characteristics that don't quite meld and match and work together
in a coordinated way. I mean, what red-blooded animated human being actually
believes what he does and continues to express it so badly and so repetitively?
Who would be willing to continue to illustrate what they thought they believed
if they realized how others were perceiving them? You see, this 'creation' is a
non-starter, he is a fiction, a badly-formed first attempt at a believable
entity. Back to the drawing board boys. I have seen behind the curtain and it's
not a pretty sight. The great and powerful Oz has spoken.

      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]