   From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 4:07 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A complete list of Barry Wright's supporters on
Fairfieldlife

    Actually I stand by Turquoiseb; some of us would be nothing on FFL if it
were not for Turqb.  Considering Turqb as a source it seems we have come to
know him a lot better as time has gone along.  He appears a sympathetic
character as you come to understand his perspective.  I always read his rants
for the perspective they give even though they are often filled with negativity
and denouncement.

-Buck in the Dome

fleetwood_macncheese wrote :

this page intentionally left blank