Yes, I am perplexed when someone says they find Barry's perspectives
"interesting" or "thought provoking". It is a simple formula he uses here, over
and over and over, again:

 1. Take a conventional view. (ex: belief in God)
 2. Simplify it, to the point of absurdity. (ex: God is an old man who tells us
what to do)
 3. Accuse forum members of being "gullible idiots", and guilty of believing in
the straw man just created.
 4. Pontificate about why you are superior, because you don't believe in the
straw man.

 Anyone impressed by this behavior, simply leaves me speechless.

 In contrast, I find most of what TurquoiseB says, simplistic, and often
mentally confused. His discrimination in terms of experience, is the same way.
I am not sure the point you are making, Buck - Is it that we all build
character, by dealing with such a person? I certainly don't let such a person
stand in my way, though I would never congratulate such a horrid personality,
or invite such behavior into my social and family life. I see Barry for who he
is, and am damned glad he is as far away, as he is.

 I don't know what Buck is saying either. Perhaps he will enlighten us (heh) on
that one. Maybe he is saying bawee's perspective brings people together because
some here have an actual brain that can discriminate between all the the BS and
that, ultimately, we will see him with compassion due to his disabilities. I
don't bloody well know. But then Buck is, as Judy once explained to me, a
"cipher". Where is that woman, anyway?? I miss her. I like a woman with
intelligence. She had lots to spare. Love her or hate her -  she had character,
chutzpah and a great intellect.

 - Jim in a parking lot

 Actually I stand by Turquoiseb; some of us would be nothing on FFL if it were
not for Turqb. Considering Turqb as a source it seems we have come to know him
a lot better as time has gone along. He appears a sympathetic character as you
come to understand his perspective. I always read his rants for the perspective
they give even though they are often filled with negativity and denouncement.

-Buck in the Dome

fleetwood_macncheese wrote :

 this page intentionally left blank

  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]