In other words, Barry was hypnotized. That isn't the easy answer, as Barry
would have us believe, that is the impossible to admit answer.:-) :-) :-)

 Sorry. No hypnosis, no suggestion -- either prior to the things we witnessed
or afterwards.

 That would be the "easy explanation" on one level, but unfortunately it
doesn't match the reality of what people experienced around him. On another
level, it's even more problematic, because you're suggesting someone who could
hypnotize hundreds of people at once -- many of whom he'd never met before.

 I've often wished that I had the ability to do whatever it was that he did,
and could demonstrate it to sceptics on this forum. What I'd do is take each
person who thinks they've got their shit together and demonstrate levitation to
them -- but while they were alone with me, no other witnesses. I'd make sure
that they'd seen it and admitted to me that they'd seen it, and then I'd smile
and leave, saying, "Fine...now you're in the same position I am...go forth and
try to convince anyone else that you saw what you saw. Heh heh."

 Seriously, s3raphita, I really don't give a shit what you or anyone else
thinks about what I and hundreds of others experienced. We're still trying to
figure it out ourselves. And one of the only things we can say for sure is that
it doesn't seem that any kind of traditional hypnotism was employed.