 From: "dhamiltony2k5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 1:48 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Enlightenment

 A collection of Fleet's published FFL writings here about enlightenment would
make a really fine anthology on the subject. -Buck in the Dome
 turquoiseb wrote :
 Fine. If that's how low your standards are, then *you* can be envious of him.

 Since I've met canines who were more enlightened than Jim Flanegin, I'll pass,
thanks.  :-)  :-)  :-)

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Enlightenment

 I know he is enlightened because of his first person accounts. I can relate to
what he is talking about by experience. He is very clear and accurate in his
writings. You seem threatened by his writing. -Buck

turquoiseb writes: The person WHO CANNOT PRODUCE A *SINGLE PERSON* WHO BELIEVES
HE IS ENLIGHTENED somehow wants you to believe that I am *envious* of him for
being enlightened.

 That's pretty funny, Share.

 I imagine the exchange went something like this.

 Barry's FFL Secretary: Sir, I think you should see this.

 BW: What is it! Can't you see I'm busy updating my list of things I don't
like, people I find stupid, and, of course, things I can berate "believers"
about.

 BS: But sir, I think......

 BW: Okay, what is it already!

 BS: Sir, it 's from Flannegan.  he says, sir, that, .....that, you're envious
of his enlightenment.

 BW: What! Why didn't you tell me this before!  What am I paying you for?  Let
me exit out of this list, page 4 and address this. And keep me informed of any
other developments along these lines.  I have a reputation to uphold!

 BS: Yes sir.

 dear FFL Person who has become turq's secretary...REALLY?!