 From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 6:52 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good article by someone with more patience for
theists than I have...

   My conclusion too, Steve. He sounds very disturbed, in the paragraph below.

 or possibly that something is seriously broken in your life.

 I don't think I'd discount that possibility.

 One of the reasons I speak in such a derogatory way about God-believers here
is that I figure after centuries of them putting down non-believers all the
time (not to mention killing them, burning them at the stake, etc.) they should
get a taste of their own medicine. That, and the fact that I really DO consider
many God-believers pretty much as stupid as I say they are. :-)

 But every so often, it's probably good to present the point of view of a more
balanced atheist who has more compassion for the idiots trying to shout him
down than I have. Consider this my contribution to FFL in this respect...

              • ... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]