 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 7:05 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good article by someone with more patience
for theists than I have...

   A good question Share.

 Here's the short answer.  There is a time for compassion to be shown, and a
time to address BS head on.

 I am bothered by the continual mis-perceptions Barry throws out here, and feel
compelled to address them.

 Pretty much as simple as that.

 That, and the fact that I think he is mean person, with no self awareness in
that regard.

 Steve and Fleetwood, if you really think this way, then why not show some
compassion?