 Can the new TMO since the passing away of Maharishi afford ($) to keep the
archives of Maharishi in Vlodrop? It might be better to place them in a public
institution, like a special collection at Harvard or Oxford libraries or some
place like that for safe-keeping for future generations.
Jai Guru Dev,
-BuckLEnglish5@...> wrote :
 Harvard or Oxford? What would they want with it there? Unless the boiler needs
a bit of fuel. I suspect you are over-valuing the objective quality of the
material.

 I think the preservation of beloved religious texts is up to the devotees of
the groups concerned. It's shame that Marshy didn't follow Elron's footsteps
and tax everyone 20% of their wages like in $cientology as the TMO would have
enough money for a nice little library by now.

 All the publications the UK TMO ever made are in dusty boxes in the loft in
Skelmersdale. I know because I put them there. There doesn't seem to be any
enthusiasm for public display. I'm sure Maharishi would have said we should
carry the knowledge inside us and demonstrate it with our glowing and
enlightened persona's. To that end, I'm quitting work early and going down the
pub.