On 11/20/2014 9:07 PM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

> Actually I stand by Turquoiseb; some of us would be nothing
> on FFL if it were not for Turqb.  Considering Turqb as a source
> it seems we have come to know him a lot better as time has
> gone along.  He appears a sympathetic character as you come
> to understand his perspective.  I always read his rants for the
> perspective they give even though they are often filled with
> negativity and denouncement.
>
> -Buck in the Dome

/Maybe that's the problem - we don't know what his perspective is because he won't talk to us about anything - he is too arrogant and defensive and just plain JELLOS at times. All I want from the guy is some straight information, but all we're getting from him is double-talk and put-downs. We're all supposed to be equals on this list, not discriminated against because of our religion, sex, gender, age, nationality, or race.//That's what I think./

fleetwood_macncheese wrote :

this page intentionally left blank

        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008