 On 11/20/2014 9:07 PM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

 > Actually I stand by Turquoiseb; some of us would be nothing
 > on FFL if it were not for Turqb.  Considering Turqb as a source
 > it seems we have come to know him a lot better as time has
 > gone along.  He appears a sympathetic character as you come
 > to understand his perspective.  I always read his rants for the
 > perspective they give even though they are often filled with
 > negativity and denouncement.
 >
 > -Buck in the Dome

 Maybe that's the problem - we don't know what his perspective is because he
won't talk to us about anything - he is too arrogant and defensive and just
plain JELLOS at times. All I want from the guy is some straight information,
but all we're getting from him is double-talk and put-downs. We're all supposed
to be equals on this list, not discriminated against because of our religion,
sex, gender, age, nationality, or race. That's what I think.

 And I like your thinking here, Richard.

 fleetwood_macncheese wrote :

 this page intentionally left blank

      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008