From: Kelvin Chin [mailto:kel...@kelvinhenrychin.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 11:36 PM
To: Kelvin Chin
Subject: Latest, next week's November 30th eve

In addition to what I posted below tonight on Facebook, out of the blue, I just
heard this from Jay Peters, another TM Teacher/Gov in Seattle who said I could
share this with you:

"Kelvin, I wanted to pass on to you my most recent experience concerning
Maharishi.  I just saw Him a few days ago and in this experience He blessed
Diane and her husband Ray and myself and impressed upon my consciousness that
He will be at the gathering in Alexandria.  I believe that I had this
experience because I am not able to attend and for some reason He wanted to
show us that He'll be there.  I just wanted you to know.  Diane and Ray are
going to be there!

Jai Guru Dev...Jay

*******

Reminder and FYI, on next week's November 30th event:

www.30thNovember.com <http://www.30thNovember.com>

In case you had not heard, in recent weeks more than 20 people around the world
have reported that they have been asked by Maharishi to attend or tell others
to "Live Stream" next week's Free November 30th event. Some of these people
have neither learned TM, nor know Maharishi, and had never heard of George
Hammond.

As I have emphasized throughout the past several months, the most important
focus should be on the content of the presentation. But for those of you still
fascinated by the "where did this information come from?", I thought these
recent independent corroborations might be helpful.

Remember to set your calendar for 11:30 AM EST so you can connect early for the
"Live Stream" which will start promptly at Noon Eastern Standard Time (EST). Go
to the website and click on "Live Stream":

www.30thNovember.com <http://www.30thNovember.com>

And, if you're attending in person, I look forward to seeing you there!  ~ All
the best, Kelvin Chin

Kelvin H. Chin

(512) 712-4413

www.KelvinHenryChin.com <http://www.KelvinHenryChin.com>