On 11/21/2014 2:53 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Ahem.
/*
*/
/*
*/See https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/398619/**/, which contains the following, in an exchange with Salyavin about Stephen Hawking:
/*

*--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_esq@...> wrote :

*
*Do you think he's angry at God because he lost his ability to speak and walk?*
*/
/*
*/
/*
*/I'll wait for your apology... :-)/*
/>/
We are still waiting for your explanation:

/"I cannot expect anyone else to believe that these experiences had anything to do with enlightenment. And I don't. Also, I might interpret the experiences in my own way, but that doesn't mean that anyone else hearing them can't, and won't, interpret them differently. That they do so doesn't mean that they're attacking me, merely that they see things a different way, from another point of view." - /TurquoiseB

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg96217.html