 From: Kelvin Chin [mailto:kelvin@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 11:36 PM
To: Kelvin Chin
Subject: Latest, next week's November 30th eve

 In addition to what I posted below tonight on Facebook, out of the blue, I
just heard this from Jay Peters, another TM Teacher/Gov in Seattle who said I
could share this with you:

 "Kelvin, I wanted to pass on to you my most recent experience concerning
Maharishi.  I just saw Him a few days ago and in this experience He blessed
Diane and her husband Ray and myself and impressed upon my consciousness that
He will be at the gathering in Alexandria.  I believe that I had this
experience because I am not able to attend and for some reason He wanted to
show us that He'll be there.  I just wanted you to know.  Diane and Ray are
going to be there!

 Jai Guru Dev...Jay

 *******

 Reminder and FYI, on next week's November 30th event:

 www.30thNovember.com http://www.30thNovember.com

 In case you had not heard, in recent weeks more than 20 people around the
world have reported that they have been asked by Maharishi to attend or tell
others to "Live Stream" next week's Free November 30th event. Some of these
people have neither learned TM, nor know Maharishi, and had never heard of
George Hammond.

 As I have emphasized throughout the past several months, the most important
focus should be on the content of the presentation. But for those of you still
fascinated by the "where did this information come from?", I thought these
recent independent corroborations might be helpful.

 Remember to set your calendar for 11:30 AM EST so you can connect early for
the "Live Stream" which will start promptly at Noon Eastern Standard Time
(EST). Go to the website and click on "Live Stream":

 www.30thNovember.com http://www.30thNovember.com

 And, if you're attending in person, I look forward to seeing you there!  ~ All
the best, Kelvin Chin

 Kelvin H. Chin

 (512) 712-4413

 www.KelvinHenryChin.com http://www.KelvinHenryChin.com