Share, I have plenty of issues.  Just a few minutes ago I was thinking about
the person who smashed the window in my son's car a couple days ago,  for what
was probably less than a dollar worth of coins.

 I think if I had caught that person in the act, I would have gotten quite
violent with him.

 So, it made me wonder how much built up anger I have in me.

 I know my job is quite demanding, and this also can cause of build up of
stress.

 But I try to keep all that front and center and deal with it in an intelligent
way.

 Like right now, I plan on taking an afternoon meditation, and this evening go
out to dinner with my wife.

 Steve, I'm glad you're feeling pretty healthy.