On 11/21/2014 7:09 AM, Share Long wrote:

Steve, I don't mind when people confront turq one on one. But I really don't like it when the piling on and ganging up happens. Something about that seems very unhealthy to me, mainly for the people doing it.

/Apparently you just don't understand Barry - this is what he wants; all the attention. If nobody responded to his messages, he would probably get even more depressed.

He probably gets a good laugh seeing everyone piling on - that's how he thinks he is winning - it's all about winning, Share. //We just want to make Barry happy./

/Besides, he doesn't read our posts anyway, remember?/

*From:* "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, November 21, 2014 7:05 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good article by someone with more patience for theists than I have...

A good question Share.

Here's the short answer. There is a time for compassion to be shown, and a time to address BS head on.

I am bothered by the continual mis-perceptions Barry throws out here, and feel compelled to address them.

Pretty much as simple as that.

That, and the fact that I think he is mean person, with no self awareness in that regard.

Steve and Fleetwood, if you really think this way, then why not show some compassion?